Thursday, July 17, 2008

College Football

Alright, i know people are getting the jones for College football. I know i am because that's when the true betting skills come to roost with me and a lot of my brethren. The over/under for Virginia Tech is 9....havent quite gotten a lean on this one yet but i'm thinking it's an 8 or 10 win season. It's how optimistic you are about an offense that's replacing a lot of pieces to it.

As an aside, my fantasy college football draft is soon and i got the 3rd pick. Ahead of me is an OSU fan who has said he's taking Beanie Wells and a Gator fan ahead of me who is taking Tim Tebow. Where do i go then....Pat White, Graham Harrell or Michael Crabtree?

Over/unders on the NFL are out too....havent had a chance yet to look at them but trust me there are some values out there.

No comments: