Friday, October 12, 2007

Week 7 College Football Picks

Week 1: 8-4
Week 2: 3-6
Week 3: 5-7
Week 4: 5-3-1
Week 5: 9-1!
Week 6: 5-4

Three straight winning weeks but I'm a bit worried. I'm massively hung over from a birthday party at Hooters in which the girls wore my name on their shirts...(oh the perks of being on the radio)...I hope that in my haze these picks hit the mark.

Temple +11 -- You really think i'm going to pick against them now? The Owls offense is moving the ball and guess what...the Owls actually have a defense! Akron has been so unimpressive this season. Take the Owls with a small chance we win outright.

Miami -3 -- I like the Canes over the slumping Jackets. Miami seems to be a different team at home. I like the fact that it seems a lot of money is going on Georgia Tech. Kyle Wright might actually have a good game.

Nebraska -4 -- I'm so unimpressed by Oklahoma State. Their QB's are subpar at best. I think the Blackshirts show up after the debacle against Missou. Keller throws for 4 TD's in the win.

UNC +7.5 -- I love the Heels in this game. UNC has the offensive talent to matchup with a lot of good teams while the Cocks are highly inconsistent. Surely USC has better D but I don't think they can hold down UNC.

CMU -13 -- Army's got a good D but I don't think they can hold down the Chippewas. CMU is playing well as of late and are head and shoulders above Army.

UVA -3.5 -- majorly concerned about this pick. Not gonna lie when i say the Hoos have a huge talent advantage in this game. UConn should have one loss this season and has played NO one. Vegas is saying the Hoos are only 0.5 points better? Very concerned about this.

Tulsa -14 -- This Golden Hurricane offense is due for an explosion. Marshall's lackluster defense should provide that for them as Paul Smith hopefully torches them. There will be a ton of points in the game though.

K-State -5 -- I like the Wildcats to bounce back against a Colorado team who is overrated. Kansas State has shown flashes of greatness and i'll take Freeman over Cody Hawkins all day.

Washington +11.5 -- Locker tears up the ASU defense. I like the Huskies to wake up after their bye week.

Might add one or two more when i sober up.

No comments: