Friday, October 26, 2007

Week 9 College Football Picks

Week 1: 8-4
Week 2: 3-6
Week 3: 5-7
Week 4: 5-3-1
Week 5: 9-1!
Week 6: 5-4
Week 7: 4-5
Week 8: 3-3-1

Honestly, i don't think i've ever been more soaked then i was standing on the sidelines of the Hokie game last night. I was also dampened by the fact that Erin Andrews is off the market as she's dating David Wright......We won't be dampened with these picks:

Ball State +14 -- We've seen what this team is capable when they bombed away on Nebraska. Illinois D ain't that stellar plus I don't think they've chosen a QB yet. Juice Williams and McGee are like night and day.

Iowa +3 -- I like the Hawkeyes at home against MSU. I smell the Spartan slide coming soon. Iowa is good at home despite the weak offense and all of the injuries.

Washington -4 -- Arizona is putrid. Stick a fork in them after that Stanford loss. how do you lose that game? Locker has played well and the homefield equals a double digit win.

Rice +8.5 -- I'm going against my own rule. In a game of two bad teams, you always go with the home team but when the home team is as bad as Marshall, i gotta break the rule. Marshall may get their first win but that team ain't blowing anyone out.

Colorado State +6 -- I think last week woke this team up and they start to play like the talented bunch that they are. Bell and Hanie are too talented to not potentially win this game.

Toledo -3 -- NIU sucks and I really like the potential of DJ Lenehan and Opelt. Toledo is the better team and although the line reeks, i still like the home team in this game.

New Mexico State +28 -- I like them to keep the scoring up with Hawaii especially with Holbrook under center. I even think we may get a late TD in our favor. I smell a 52-27 score and that's a cover in my book.

Might add one or two but that's what i got for now.

No comments: