Friday, November 14, 2008

Week 12 College Football Picks....

Week 1: 3-4
Week 2: 4-4
Week 3: 5-2
Week 4: 1-8
Week 5: 2-6
Week 6: 6-1
Week 7: 4-3
Week 8: 3-4
Week 9: 5-2
Week 10: 5-2
Week 11: 2-4
Week 12: 0-1

Alright, Temple's season is over except for two hideously under-attended home games at the Cavernous Lincoln Financial Field. Just as low was my picks last week...

Tonight's game between Cincinnati and Louisville is a juicy one...I'm still a believer in the Cardinals. Despite the solid defense that Cincinnati features, I'm goin Louisville +3.5 tonight and a small lean on under 49.

Penn State is going to cream Indiana. It won't be pretty either. I'm not as confident on the 36 point game line but i'll take a 1st half line that's sure to be around 21 or so. For the purposes of these picks give me PSU -21 1st half.

South Florida's Jekyll and hyde season continues at home as they host Rutgers. The Scarlet Knights aren't ready to win this one or even come anywhere close. I love the Bulls -8 in this one.

Western Michigan is heading towards a sweet bowl after beating Illinois and then return home to host Toledo. The Rockets can score a little in this game. Give me Over 54.5 in this one.

Speaking of teams who are very inconsistent, Maryland is hosting North Carolina. The Twerps don't seem to look like their crappy selves when they play at Byrd Stadium. Give me Maryland +3.

This is purely a feel pick. I've been a fan of the Arizona Wildcats this season and i feel like they are a good play at Oregon. The Ducks are a good team but can be beat. A ton of points will be put up in this one and i like my chances with Willie Tuitama in a shoot out. Arizona +5 in this one.

Last pick for this week is a similar situation. LSU and Tulane played a couple of weeks ago and it was an under. I feel like Troy could be better then Tulane defensively and maybe a little bit offensively as well. This o/u is way too high for an offense that is inconsistent. Take Under 54.5 in the Troy/LSU game.

No comments: