Friday, November 21, 2008

Week 13 College Football Picks.....

Week 1: 3-4
Week 2: 4-4
Week 3: 5-2
Week 4: 1-8
Week 5: 2-6
Week 6: 6-1
Week 7: 4-3
Week 8: 3-4
Week 9: 5-2
Week 10: 5-2
Week 11: 2-4
Week 12: 2-7

Alright, last week was a complete and utter abortion. You can tell early on how my picks are doing if i win the first one or two. When it rains, it pours with me but we trudge on.

Like always we begin with Temple. The Owls have officially been eliminated from bowl contention this season after the abysmal loss to Kent State in front of like 6 people. This weekend, Temple hosts EMU. Somehow the Owls are a 10-11 point favorite this weekend. The offense has been clicking lately and EMU doesnt exactly present much of a threat but something about this tells me to take EMU plus the points. I can't imagine much motivation for a team who will be playing for nothing in front of nothing. I like the Over 44 more but i'd consider EMU +11.

This seems too easy....plus it's the shady MAC conference so i know something's up here but Toledo -3? Against Miami-Ohio who stinks out loud? Yikes....The Rockets have shown a pulse winning in Michigan...what has MU done this year. Give me The Rockets -3.

Indiana/Purdue....great basketball matchup....tons of points in football...or at least im hoping. Neither team is exactly interested in playing defense and neither is exactly playing for anything either. I'll take over 49 in this one.

The SEC is traditionally a tough conference to cap. I like Mississippi State despite the fact that they couldnt score on a pee-wee team. I'm not a fan of Arkansas and their running game against this defense. Give me MSU +1.

TCU's defense is nearly untouchable at home. AFA loves to run the ball and that drains clock. The Air Force Academy also has been playing a little defense themselves lately. I think this total is a little high for a close game. Take Under 45.

I've rode them thru thick and thin and this seems to be a beautiful spot to do it again. I like Arizona -3 at home against Oregon State. This team is completely different at home and is better then an OSU team who is inconsistent at best on the road.

No comments: