Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm sorry....

There are so many apologies I must hand out in the sports world. So many mea culpas that I need to make.

- I'm sorry that I actually thought that the Skins were going to win. This is just a bad situation.
- I'm sorry for those who want to blame Jim Zorn for this mess. It's not his fault. He's about 4th or 5th down the line and it doesnt start with Campbell either. He's got nothing to work with on this team.
- I'm sorry for those who like that jerk Randle El. He's just a jerk and a loser. I dont think I've ever seen a punt that he's ever fielded and done something with other then go down or fair catch it.
- I'm sorry for those I told how excited I was about Macho Harris being an Eagle. Not very good at all right now. Kid could have a bright future but he is hurting us now...the tight end is still killing us.
- I'm sorry that the Eagles still would let Brian Dawkins go even if given another chance to get/keep him.
- I'm sorry for Washington fans because their sports suck. The Wizards won't be much better and most of DC won't follow the Caps once Ovechkin gets hurt or gets deported.
- I'm sorry for Hoos and Hokies bball fans. The season could be long for both teams.
- I'm sorry for the Big East or ACC team that gets the privilege to lose to Temple in the postseason bowl game.
- I'm sorry to Al Golden for doubting him.
- I'm sorry to my Phillies brethren but I'm rooting for the Yankees. The pain it would cause Sox fans would be too great to pass up.
- I'm sorry for those who hate the Yankees for any other reason besides being a rival. This is not a hatable team.
- I'm sorry for those of you who don't give hockey a chance. It's a lot of fun to watch and can be addictive.
- I'm sorry for those who have used my picks in the past and lost. I'm not gonna go 100% all of the time but we'll keep at it.
- I'm sorry for not blogging more often. My loyal readers (Dad) probably are very disappointed.

Time's yours.

No comments: