Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday's Picks....

Before we get to the picks, just a comment on my Owls. Time after time they have surprised me this season and last night was another time. I've constantly short sold them waiting for the bottom to drop out. I don't like their chances in Richmond but we'll see.

Western Michigan -4 -- I've ridden this team a lot this year. I like their chances at home against Miami Ohio. Kool and McLemore are solid players and I think this team will be a factor in the MAC tourney.

Charleston -10 -- Simmons is probable for this one. I know the Mocs have improved but Charleston is especially tough at home. Just ask UNC.

WKU/ULM Over 136 -- Monroe has no problems getting up and down the court averaging over 70 points a game at home. They also average around that much on defense as well.

Valpo +3 -- Is there a team undersold more then these guys. I know Wright State has the better record but Valpo are no slouches. I think they win this one outright.

Murray State -12 1H -- The Racers are outscoring their opponents by DD in the 1st half of their home games.

UCLA -4.5 -- Stanford's road record speaks for itself. They are remarkably bad away from home.

Portland/Gonzaga Over 145 -- This one's gonna be high scoring. The Zags should get to 80 to help this one out.

No comments: