Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tu

I didnt post it and didnt add it to my record but I was actually on two unders yesterday. Never again....such a tough way to go.

ECU/UCF Over 133.5 -- I realize both offenses have fallen off since last year but I still sense a trackmeet in this one. I'd take the Pirates but they burned me against Rice who is much worse. I'm thinking this one makes it to the 70s.

SMU/Southern Miss Over 119 -- I just find it so hard to believe that this doesnt go over. Both average approx 68 points per game. Prolly a trap but I'll fall for it.

TCU/BYU Over 142 -- The Cougs averaging about 82 points per game. I dont think TCU would mind running either.

Air Force +18 -- Same rule applies here as Toledo did too. Low O/U and high spreads favor the underdog. I think AFA hangs around.

No comments: