Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday's Selections

Interesting day yesterday. I want to see more time for Ramone Moore as a zone buster for the Owls. I expect us to grind Duquesne into the ground before prolly falling to Richmond on Saturday.

X/Fordham Over 145 -- I feel like the Muskies will do most of the heavy lifting for this. If X can get to 85 or 90 I feel comfortable this hits.

St. Joe/Duquesne Over 143 -- St. Joe's has one of the worst defenses statistically in the country. The Dukes have a lot of weapons. I think this one is a get up and down affair.

Northern Colorado/Montana State Over 137.5 -- These two played earlier and MSU pounded UNC. I feel like payback's a bitch and this one gets up there points-wise. I am concerned that Montana State averages approx 63 on the road but I think once again, the home team does a lot of the heavy lifting.

Drexel +4 -- The Dragons are hot right now. The Tribe is going the other way so I'm going to take my philly boys in a game that they can win outright with stingy defense and timely offense.

No comments: