Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Quick Hits...

  • It truly is the highlight of my week when the hooters girls come in. Those girls are so beautiful and smart. I'd love to date one if it was possible.
  • This UVA game is so interesting. UVA is home and plays better at home but Ga Tech was embarrassed last week. I agree with Steve Merill's pick of the under though. Neither offense is that impressive.
  • Don't you just hate internet poker sometimes. It seems that these sites reward idiocy. I will never play any internet poker tournaments for money because these idiots seem to win. No skill is allowed.
  • It's terrible the position i'm in with regards to baseball. I hate the Phillies and the Mets...if the Marlins beat the Mets it helps the Phillies...if they lose it helps the Mets...This is just another reason as a Fish fan i don't like Atlanta because i wouldn't mind them winning the division.
  • Scott Van Pelt is an outstanding addition to the Mike Tirico show. Can't believe he was broadcasting from Syracuse although he shouldn't have been at WAER. It was WERW's weak signal that gave me my start in this business. WAER's kids are just a bunch of snobs.

1 comment:

Fannypack said...

Matt, u should not blow up those dumb blondes' heads, "good looking & smart"? .... They already have heads that are tooooooooo big. Move on!

Thx for the inside info on Syracuse radio.

-Dave