Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday's Quick Hits

  • Do you think the Nats wished the season started over? They have been one of the hottest teams in baseball as of late and are playing real well.
  • Anyone else annoyed with people who drive too slow because they are on their cell phone? I'm sick of the people in this city who are on the phone and drive slow and dumb and think that the phone is an excuse.
  • Anyone else enjoying the collapse of the Red Sox? I think the Yankees best acquisition before the trade deadline was Gagne to the Red Sox.
  • Still fuming at the Big East for hosing Temple. Love the Owls this week plus 21 points. Vegas always inflates Temple's lines when their really not as bad as they seem.
  • Thanks to all of the callers on Tuesday who called into my show. I appreciate it and greatly will take your calls anytime...even Cowboy James and Carolina Rodney.
  • The hockey exhibition season has begun. I know none of you care but I look for a great season from the Flyers. Can't be much worse then last year.
  • Colt Brennan is hurt and may sit out a game. I hope this doesn't ruin his chances at the Heisman. I won't rest until he is at least invited to NY.

I'm glad to have heard all the "horror" stories from Skins fans and Larry Michael from their trip to Philly this past Monday. Guess what folks, it happens everywhere. Skins fans werent exactly nice to Eagles fans in DC when i went to those games for three of the past four years. A couple of friends and I went to Cleveland for an Eagles game and I had a man grab me and threaten death upon me. Only a certain usher saved me from who-knows-what...I had homeless people yell at me and I was told not to park in a certain lot because of what they do to opponent fans cars. It happens everywhere. Sure there are some bad eggs in Philly, but don't lump as all in there.

No comments: