Friday, September 7, 2007

Quick Hits

  • Is it wrong that I'm modestly attracted to Diana Taurasi? Actually, is it wrong that i've dedicated any time at all to a member of the WNBA in my blog?
  • I actually watched some tennis this week....I liked what I saw except all of the grunts and groans...if i wanted that i'd listen to my neighbors. Although i do believe Maria Sharpova grunts as well.
  • Last night, I can honestly say I didn't watch much of the NFL. That Louisville game was impressive. I think being in this college type town and covering the hoos and hokies so much that college football has overaken the NFL in my book. I love my Sundays but I find myself Saturday watching so many games that don't involve my teams or bets that it's surprising.
  • Hawaii is in Louisiana Tech this weekend. There's no chance that Colt doesn't throw for 450 yards and 6 or 7 TD's. College Football News has already joined me in the dark side picking him for heisman after his week one, ONE HALF, performance.
  • Tech will be in this game this weekend and will cover that double digit spread. They also have a viable chance of winning the game. PREDICTION: LSU 17-13
  • Duke/UVA...This game should be a romp and it probably will but Hoo fans this doesn't mean your team is fixed...UNC awaits in Tar Heel country and that's not going to be easy.

No comments: