Sunday, September 9, 2007

Humbling...

In what could have been one of the worst personal sports weekends ever, i find few things to hang my hat on...

We start on Saturday when Tech, Temple, Syracuse and Michigan took turns in being the worst team in my life. I think they combined for like 10 points between the 4 of them. Although, the future is bright for the Hokies...Tyrod showed flashes of greatness...more then Glennon ever showed.

Then on Sunday....first stinkin sunday of the year and i'm already aggrevated. Our beloved boy genius Andy Reid who is rapidly approaching Charlie Weis status gagged away another game. I wish the fat-man would go help his family out and stay the hell away from this team. How bad was Jeremy Bloom that he had to put these morons back there to get punts. The question was asked during his postgame presser "if the returners knew they didn't have to touch the ball," and I truly think that may not have been the case. McNabb sucked giving me more reason to despise Syracuse's favorite son. The playcalling was hideous and i added more reasons to hate Brett Favre. Those fox announcers sucked.

With regards to the Skins, I liked what Campbell did but losing Jansen has to be a huge blow. Time for Stephen Heyer to show what he's got in the real spotlight. Portis looked good...but boy Carlos Rogers sucked huh? Their going to face a desperate Eagles team next week. Sadly, if both teams play like they did today, skins will be 2-0.

Hideous weekend....absolutely hideous...i guess my next hope for success is the Flyers who begin camp soon.

No comments: