Thursday, September 6, 2007

Women Suck......

Honestly, I don't know what i'd do without women and sports because other then those two things my life would be problem free. I have officially written off the baseball season as a wash once football begins. The Marlins suck and so do the Twins...who i also root for.

You all know why i think women suck. Truly are the most painful part of this existence on earth. I was so excited for my lunch date today but she cancelled because she was sick. I don't know what it is with them but girls are put on this earth to pull at our emotions and basically make sure we don't go a 24 hour period without something going wrong.

That's all....i'll blog my college football picks for this weekend later on today since i'll have nothing to do as usual

Colt Brennan Factoid number two: When Hawaii isn't playing football, Colt is curing cancer.

No comments: