Thursday, January 28, 2010

1/28 Selections

Bad night last night all around. Owls got bitten by homecooking from the Refs. Certainly told me we're not as deep as I thought and that Fernandez and Allen can't get in foul trouble.

Wake Forest +5 -- Think the Demon Deacons can win this one outright. Ga Tech is so flaky. Shut down Lawal and Favors and that team doesnt scare me as much.

Georgia State +16.5 -- Small over unders have me leaning to the underdog getting a ton of points in this one.

Citadel/Ga Southern Over 125 -- This one's gonna be scary but i'll take the team at home who will try to push the pace. Ga Southern's lack of defense should help me on this one too.

Charleston +6 -- Better team getting six points? I'll take it. Steph Curry isn't walking thru that door!

UNT/WKU Over 140 -- Love the pace in this one. Both teams have no problem picking it up. I think this one is played in the 70's.

St. Mary's/Pepperdine Over 148 -- I'm thinking SMC gets to the 80's. With that end Pepperdine can get to the 60's.

Really looking hard at UC Davis too.

No comments: