Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday's Selections

Thank goodness for my Owls and La Salle that made it a profitable night. Anyways, here's today's picks...

The Citadel +2 -- Close series at home for these two teams. For some reason, this game stood out for me.

Siena -8 1H -- Loyola will potentially be without their top two scorers for this one. I think Siena runs out on these guys and has a nice lead at half.

WKU/Troy Over 143 -- One team has scored at least 80 in the last three meetings of this series. I don't see that being a problem this year either.

Stanford -6.5 -- I'm hoping the bad Oregon State shows up. Stanford's pretty good at home.

San Jose State +7 -- Adrian Oliver and the boys should keep this close despite La Tech's record.

Cal Poly -1 -- Odd line as Riverside hasn't shown much this season. Then again neither has the Mustangs but I'll take them at home with a short number.

No comments: