Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday's Selections

4-0 day yesterday made that debacle in the NFL feel better.

St. Joe -6.5 -- At first I thought this was an easy bet but then I wondered about St. Blows and the possibility that they could actually lose this. The Hawks are the better team even though they are struggling big time. They are coming off a win at home against Dayton. Penn has played much worse this season. The Hawks will have their presence at the Palestra.

Under 144 Penn/St. Blow's -- I don't think this is a pretty game. I'm thinking something to the tune of 70-58 in this game placing it under.

Idaho/Boise Over 145 -- The Broncs are more then generous defensively on the road giving up nearly 78 points a game away from home.

SIU/WKU Over 135 -- This isnt your defense-based SIU teams from the past. These guys score 72 points at home. I think this game is moderately paced enough that we get to the 70's and go over this total.

No comments: